In times of change and increasing globalisation, the world is showing a growing interest in the beautiful, yet vulnerable resource-rich Arctic region. By joining forces within the partnership framework of the Arctic Five, Luleå University of Technology, UiT The Arctic University of Norway, Umeå University, the University of Lapland and the University of Oulu, aim to lead the way on key Arctic issues. Together the five universities form an alliance to advance and share knowledge, education and innovations for the development of our shared region and a sustainable Arctic.
Recent / Upcoming
- Inaugural Call for Chairs a success!In response to the first call for Arctic Five Chairs, a total of 36 applications were received from candidates comingContinue reading “Inaugural Call for Chairs a success!”
- Open Call for Nordic TalksDo you have an idea that can help place the Nordics in the minds of the world? Then you should consider applying for a Nordic Talks grant.
- Steering towards a sustainable futureIn the first of Nordregio’s three Localising Agenda 2030 webinars; How to integrate SDGs and navigate goal conflicts at theContinue reading “Steering towards a sustainable future”
- Arctic Frontiers 2022 PostponedArctic Frontiers 2022 Pathways Conference Postponed
- Call for Chairs – Deadline ExtensionThe Call for Chairs submission deadline for applications has been extended until January 22nd, 2022.